What is stem cell ?what are the techniques used in it ,what are the human need and demands? - stem cell technique
I hope that you usually would, otherwise it is better to give in order to read the article. In general, a stem cell is a cell (s), or share new cells in the body, are able to repair the body when the body is alive. I do not know the techniques they will use, but scientists at least know what they are doing.
For human needs, you will find a cure for Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease, which destroys brain overtime. These are mostly elderly, but can occur as early as 21st there can be no cure for cancer, which can occur at any age, or muscle or spinal cord. Stem cells help the body repair tissue and to create new institutions.
I do not know exactly what you mean that the applicationsBut the conditions that I know it's controversial research on embryonic stem cells and stem cells in general. Most believe that the murder of a child, too (although most doctors say, unless he is not alive, not like the nervous system) or cloning. It is a shame that many people die for stupid that impedes the investigation, I believe it is immoral for them personally, or from a religious conviction.
No comments:
Post a Comment