What color curtain goes with light blue walls? - what color curtains go blue walls
I have light blue walls in my living room furnished in chocolate brown and a dark oak parquet color. What color curtains look better?
What color curtain goes with light blue walls? - what color curtains go blue walls
I have light blue walls in my living room furnished in chocolate brown and a dark oak parquet color. What color curtains look better?
Copyright 2009 - Opera speakers foam All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates | WordPress theme by9th sphere
5 comments:
chocolate brown, the furniture fit.
I remain, together with a textured blue fabric and chocolate.
To give a nice finish, the room
Consideration with a pillow or a bed "/" on the couch, like any game of tissues.
In thinking white or brown to a dark colors.Or that ur furniture! He hoped to contribute Oh, and you can go into a bookstore and buy a few books on the design of the house, or that particular post.
pale yellow prefer the design of Brown
Violet
Post a Comment