Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flight Simulator X Earthquake What Is The Best Yoke For Flight Simulator X?

What is the best yoke for flight simulator x? - flight simulator x earthquake

I am planning to buy Microsoft Flight Simulator X Gold Edition, and I want to know what is the best yoke, that I can get for under 30 €? I want to replace one with the buttons just the keyboard. Each yoke with throttle on them?

5 comments:

Techwing said...

I think it heads for less than 30 pounds. Of course you can joysticks at this price, but not smoothly. If you would like a yoke, you're probably at a price of 70 GBP.

CH and Saitek products are both team. I think there are some other companies that produce them. CH Products is much more expensive, I do not know whether it is better value) (or better for the money.

Most controls of this type have a range of programmable buttons, knobs, etc., for common functions of aircraft such as the creation of lift, blend, may be used, spoilers, spoilers, or whatever. The Saitek X52 includes an area of the controller, but uses a cane instead of a yoke.

Well-stocked shop computer games often have a small number of dedicated flight simulation, where you will see several options for flight control. The set-up includes more elaborate panels MCP, CPD, etc., and will be launched soon, very expensive (and increasingly) only for certain devices.

Nick.391 said...

Saitek have good models.
I got mine for £ 29.99; Twist action buttons on the pedal and sufficient to assign a simple action - for example, tapes, equipment, change image and be able to look into the cabin.

Nick.391 said...

Saitek have good models.
I got mine for £ 29.99; Twist action buttons on the pedal and sufficient to assign a simple action - for example, tapes, equipment, change image and be able to look into the cabin.

uk_bod20... said...

I use and recommend cordless freedom 2.4 joystick - is what many decorative knobs and a gas and interchangeable

nick said...

ProFlight

Post a Comment